Tuesday, August 27, 2024

Welcome  to  my  Blog  Ladies.

   I  have'nt  designed  a  kit  in  a  long  time,  i  found  it  a  bit challenging  to  put  this  kit together,  out  of  practice  i  guess.  I  lost  a  large  amount  of  my creative templates, i could'nt find  all  the  different  things  i used  to  use  to  design  my  kits with.  Anyways,  i  did  download alot  of  things  from  Digital Scrapbook  to  get  this  kit  done, i also  had  got  my  scripts  to  work in  my  program.

  It  took  me  2  months  to  make this  kit, i  did  get  the  hang  of designing  kits  again.

      I  am  doing  this  blog  train  in honor  of  Marisa  @Digital  Scrapbook

Thank  You  for  visiting my blog


All downloads 

Use the one that suites you

Click---> Drop Box

Click---> 4Shared

Click  the  link  below  for  the  other  contribution's

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweetie, I think you need to zip your kit and upload it as one file, because it's asking people to pay for premium service to download multiple files.

Anonymous said...

Unfortunately no download is possible due to update requirement of your uploader, what a pity.
Doska from DigitalScrapbook.com

Mersija's Majestic Design said...

Working on that right now.Thank you for letting me know.

Mersija's Majestic Design said...

Im sorry sweetie,i am fixing it now.Please come back soon.

Sharon said...

Is there a way to download this without having to register with 4shared? Perhaps there's another hosting site you could use?

gypsymonkeyscrap said...

I was just about to ask the same thing.

Mersija's Majestic Design said...

Im sorry,i am trying to figure that out,ive tried a couple of other hosting sites,but those didint work for some ladies.Its quit frustrating.anyways,im working on what can work for all.

gypsymonkeyscrap said...

The download worked like a charm! Thank you! :)

Sharon said...

Thank you so much for offering alternatives; dropbox worked great!

Anonymous said...

Ok, thanks Mersija, now the download worked with Dropbox ;)

Mersija's Majestic Design said...

Glad it worked for you.I would love to see what you've created.